Eastland Compounding has a number of WRAS approved compounds, for your convenience. In addition our dedicated technical team can develop custom compounds for your exacting process needs.
A WRAS approved compound demonstrates compliance with government regulations on water fittings and non-metallic materials in contact with water. More information on WRAS approval can be found at www.wras.co.uk
Our WRAS approved compounds can be found in section 5365 which is Rubbers – Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM):
- 24640 Black coloured EPDM sheet material 60 Hardness for use with water up to 23°C
- 24641 Black coloured EPDM sheet material 70 Hardness for use with water up to 23°C
- Approval Number 1011524
- Approval Holder Eastland Compounding
In addition we can offer:
- 22292 Black coloured EPDM sheet material 50 Hardness for use with water up to 23°C
- Approval Number 1003533
- Approval Holder Umm Al Quwain Rubber Industries LTD.
If these rubber compounding solutions don’t meet your custom compound requirements, please contact us